Sunday, April 12, 2015

Taking it to the Streets (Part 2 of 4)

August 2011
 "Space Jam" wanted to be posted on my FaceBook page because he wanted to show he has all he needs in that basket which he proudly keeps covered with that blanket.  He makes a split-second close-up appearance in the "One of the Few" video posted earlier this month
August 2011
Mr. D. Clark drives his passengers safely to and fro through the hustle and bustle of our little city on the border by the sea.
August 2011
Tejano music in the Barrel House on 10th near Levee St.
August 2011
When the sun goes down and the streets are bare you may encounter "Mario" wheeling his way downtown and whiling away the time.
Mario looking much brighter later during the week. He didn't remember me but asked me if I'd take his photo (his wheelchair was next to him). Notice anything else odd about the photo?
August 2011
It was 97 degrees but felt like 107 and then I see this man taking a nap on 13th and Washington St with a 24ounce beer and bottle of what looks like rubbing alcohol next to him. I won't even wonder what that must be like.
November 2011
"Fernando" having a Diet Coke wanted to know if I had a car. I told him I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment