Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Furry Lewis ~ I'm Going To Brownsville



An I'm going to Brownsville, gonna take that right hand road
An I'm going to Brownsville, momma.........................
Lord I ain't gone stop walking till I get to my baby's door.

And that woman I loving she got great long curly hair
And that woman I loving got great long curly hair
But her mother and father don't allow Furry there

I'm going write me a letter I'm going to mail it in the air
I'm going write me.........................
Lord if a man stay here can stay most everywhere

And my first name Furry my second name ain't be told
Well my first name Furry my second name ain't never be told
I been waiting on you baby since you were 12 years old

Babe you had no business treating me this a way
Then you had no business treating me this a way
I'm going back to Georgia, going back there to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment