Friday, April 10, 2015

9/11 2014 with Crazy Joe Cazares


That's not really his nickname.  Jose Cazares researches Brownsville by traveling in his spare time and he also likes planes.  Small ones - Cessnas I think they call 'em.

So one day he comes to town and does his research on E Levee St (that's what he researches - this whole section of downtown) and then he says let's check out the Commemorative Air Force Museum by the airport but it was closed when we got there so he says let's hop on a plane and take some photos!

I always wanted to do that but hate heights and flying which is the same thing right??  It wasn't until after I had already said "%$#& it - let's go!" I realized the date was 9/11.

I even sent a photo and posted it to Facebook and asked for a prayer.

Pinche Jose then asks the pilot if he could remove passenger door so he can take better photos from the air.  That sh*t was scary - but a lot of fun - and that is my story about this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment