Monday, June 20, 2016

Blowing **IT out of Proportion ~ Word to my Hater

This post is for rock hater leader and the many readers who paid more attention to the "My Turn - response to letter ..." post than the more fun and awesome 2016 0618 Pre-Father's Day Car Show at Historic Brownsville Museum post with all those close-up classic car photos and not much writing! 

PROFANITY:::  DO NOT READ BEYOND THIS POINT / DO NOT CLICK ON IMAGES
Here's a snippet or two borrowed from Jim Barton's dead blog which used to be called "Mean Mister Brownsville" but he tried to reinvent himself by renaming it "Observer" but that ploy backfired on his ass.  Even though all he does is trash talk the city of Brownsville he still has a handful of loyal readers who egg him on.
Click on images to "Blow it out of proportion"

These small snippets are when I trolled Jim's blog to get a feel of what kind of people want to remove the rock and they were happy to oblige.  There is much, much more but I will not waste much time with it.  This is just in case the rock hater was referring to me and if he wasn't I apologize but if not then I would like him to please show who offended who and I will be satisfied he isn't exaggerating or lying or whatever the politically correct word is these days.  It's just that in all his public statements he seems to play on people's sympathetic ear by playing the victim.
As for the rock hater, you do not see his name among the "anonymous" posers but I suspect the poster with fake account of woman's name is actually ACastillo (the rock hater who is trying to make a name for himself by attacking the city and historical association and now me) using a fake account with initials "S.M."  It's only a hunch but he likes to repeat the phrase "This is 2016..."  and he also wrote to me on my Facebook page "you're better than this" (as if he knows me but I never met the guy).  But he has a pattern of repeating those same "points" in his speech when taking about the historic marker.

Thanks again to the many people reading this blog!!  I may focus more time on learning about the War with Mexico (or Invasion of Mexico by the United States) and Civil War incidents in south Texas but I will not use it to spread hate and divide our community.  Yes - some things that people did way back then was not always nice but they're all dead so if they are in hell what does that matter to you or me?  If you believe in hell that is.  If you do not that's okay too of course....
*****UPDATE June 28th 2016*****
The Rock hater leader loves to be in the news and lie to his followers he is making progress in our city.  He calls those that disagree with him bigots.  You're the fucking bigot Antonio Castillo. 



Here's a sample of how the history hater used his whining to influence a writer of RGV Life Magazine to post this selection of photos to a "Washington Park" Facebook page.  [Words in boldface my emphasis] I have nothing against the online magazine or these other groups coming together.  That's what the John Lennon song tells us to do, right?
I asked the author of post to explain what he meant by "In our country what has been lost is the freedom of expression."  I guess the rock hater complained that someone was criticizing him.  That's how Mr Rock Hater leader gets support - from people who like to listen to whiners.

Here is the response and retort.
I had some fun with Photoshop - my counter protest - freedom of speech / expression.  I call this masterpiece of shizz "Mock the Rock in the Park" Party at Washington Park in Brownsville, Texas 19 June 2016
This is what the rock / history hater leader looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment