Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Poor Politicking and Photoshop

 Amateurish  photoshopped image from spurious Facebook page


I've heard of fighting fire with fire but all I have to say about this is Victims United for Justice fights corruption with corruption if these are the people behind this Facebook page.   

In my opinion Citizens Against Voter Abuse is a legitimate trustworthy group of volunteers  with real concerns about the sad state of politics in the Rio Grande Valley.

No one pays me to post vintage photos which is basically what I do and you do not see filthy ads by local politicians on this blog.  What up foo'z?


2 comments:

  1. We're either going to lose it all or make some minor gains toward cleaner government. It is in the hands of the voters and we know what that means.

    ReplyDelete