Saturday, October 10, 2015

2009 ~ G.H.o.S.T. Ghost Hunters of South Texas


Back in 2009 or so I joined a group of like-minded individuals interested in organizing paranormal investigations led by Rick Perez.  We only met up a few times but it was a fun experience without any scary stories to tell here.  I decided to draw up a few individual logos for the group team members and even had a couple of t-shirts made which came out really nice but nothing ever came of it.  Here are the designs:





 








 This was my personal favorite.













I do not know if the group is still active or if they emerge every Halloween season.  There might have been a small dispute over the use of the name.  I think there was a group in Corpus Christi using the name at the same time.  In a future post we might see ghost photos we were ale to capture from some of the places we visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment